- LDS Packs have boys move up based on age, not school year.
- At 8, you become a Wolf
- At 9 you become a Bear
- At 10 you become a Webelos
- At 11, you transition into a Boy Scout troop.
- There is no Tiger Cub Program
- Cub Scouts and Webelos do not have any overnight camping trips other than Family Camping Trips
- No travel to or from camping trips will occur on Sundays. (Most will pack up Saturday evening.)
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
LDS Cub Scouting
There are a few differences between LDS Packs and Non-LDS Packs.